Midliner MAX - SMALL
For Babies <2 Months
Outpatient Use with PT Oversight
Use at Home, Under Adult Supervision
Do Not Use in Car Seats, Cribs, or While Sleeping
MAXimum versatility, benefits, & head support for larger babies at home & in outpatient care facilities.
- Helps to prevent or correct cranial & neck asymmetry.
- Helps with positioning for infants with hypotonia, shunted hydrocephalus, etc.
User-Friendly, Easily Accessible & Adjustable
- MRI-, CT-, & X-ray-friendly.
- Easy reposition for babies with outpatient nCPAP or cannulas in place.
Support for you & your baby is always available.
The latest corrective beanie in the Tortle group, the Midliner MAX, is designed specifically for our patients <2 months. It is a remarkable addition to the collection of positioning devices with a multitude of functions for the larger infant.
Midliner MAX Features
- Designed with two support rolls made of polyurethane foam.
- Single layer, high-grade medical fabric straps.
- 95% cotton / 5% lycra & PU foam layer for comfort combined with a textured outer layer that is velcro receptive.
- Single patient, multiple use device. Can be laundered & reused multiple times.
- Hand wash in cool water (can use baby bath & baby soap). Air dry.
Tortle adheres to the recommendations of the American Academy of Pediatrics for Safe Sleep practices and the prevention of SUIDs.
Head Circumference: 17”-20” | 42cm - 51cm
Not sure if you're measuring correctly? Unsure which size is best? Always SIZE UP when purchasing your Tortle Midliner MAX!
Don't know your baby's head circumference? Print a Tortle Measuring Tape.
Download Instructions for Use
The Tortle Midliner MAX is for outpatient use, under careful adult/parental supervision. Do not place Midliner MAX on your baby if they are not within sight. Do not use in car seats, cribs, or while you are sleeping.